RE: [SLE] Error 28 : Selected item cannot fit into memory.
  • From: Svend Erik H. Jørgensen <SEJ@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 21:23:53 +0100
Hi

Thanks for the hints on installing lilo, i follow your description but when
i come to installing linux, it says that lilo dosen't know how handle device
0x0102 (hda2). what am i missing ?

i'm also very disapointed that SuSE didn't include lilo as a configuration
option. Grub is so confusing to configure , imho !

With kind regards

--
Svend