RE: [SLE] Wine.
  • From: "Donald Grayson" <dgrayson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 11:38:47 -0500

Try downloading the Agent installer to your Linux directory and running it,
install it into the Wine directory's Program Files folder. It should run in
Wine and put all of it's dll's in the proper places in the Wine directory.
If it's successful, and it runs okay under Wine, you can make a symbolic
link from the agent.exe to your desktop.