RE: [SLE] Wine.
  • From: "Donald Grayson" <dgrayson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 11:21:35 -0500

Make sure that you have executable rights on the directory you're trying to
run your program in.

It's best to install your Windows executables into the fake windows
directory that Wine creates in your home folder and then run them from
there. You can also make links from the Windows executables to your desktop
and just double click them to run the programs.