Re: [SLE] GTK?
> But first : if you're using 8.0, why don't you take the GTK2 package made
> for SuSE 8.0 and provided by SuSE? You can find it at
> ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/suse/ftp.suse.com/suse/i386/supplementary/GNOME2/update_for_8.0/base
> If this can spare you a headache or three...

If you take this option, you're going to need at least the following
dependencies:

atk
glib2
pango
libpng
libjpeg
zlib
libtiff
freetype2

Some of these are probably already installed, others may not be, and
atk, pango, glib2 should be in the same download place as gtk2
--
James Ogley, Unix Systems Administrator, Pinnacle Insurance Plc
james.ogley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.pinnacle.co.uk +44 (0) 20 8731 3619

CONFIDENTIALITY. This e-mail and any attachments are
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any
purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states them to
be the views of Pinnacle Insurance Plc.

If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately
notify our Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 8207 9555.

swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.mimesweeper.com