Re: [SLE] GTK?
> Also, be careful that GTK2 doesn't overwrite some parts of GTK1. The
> packages from SuSE 8.1 are all right, but they are compiled with gcc3, so I
> don't know how good they work on 8.0.

Pretty much a bad idea to try I would say, unless you have a
'sacrificial' machine you don't mind screwing up first ;)
--
James Ogley, Unix Systems Administrator, Pinnacle Insurance Plc
james.ogley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.pinnacle.co.uk +44 (0) 20 8731 3619

CONFIDENTIALITY. This e-mail and any attachments are
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any
purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states them to
be the views of Pinnacle Insurance Plc.

If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately
notify our Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 8207 9555.

swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.mimesweeper.com