Re: [SLE] GTK?
  • From: "Joe & Sesil Morris (NTM)" <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 22:35:06 +0800
On 11/07/2002 09:51 PM, Fancher, Mark (GEAE) wrote:

From reading posts from other members, look's as if many people need this
program.

What am I doing wrong? Is there an easier way to install these system
components (bits and pieces)?

Yes, get the pro set next time. :-) Or, you could install apt-get if you have the bandwidth. It does a good job at solving these dependency problems. If bandwidth constrains you, you can't beat Yast and a DVD. ;-)

Is Linux always this way when you try to install a program?

Actually, with the rpm package manager, I find Linux much easier than Windows.

--
Joe & Sesil Morris
New Tribes Mission