Re: [SLE] Managed to get APT-GET installed
  • From: Andrei Verovski (aka MacGuru) <andreil1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 09:52:33 +0200
Hi,

You can find detailed apt4rpm how-to on my web site

http://snow.prohosting.com/guru4mac/smart_rpm_mgt.html

Ok, I was able to get apt-get installed and working on my SuSE 8.0 logging server
(doubles as a test box, as well), however, when I do what Richard tells me to in
order to fetch and install webalizer, here is what I get:

nermal:/etc/apt # apt-get install webalizer
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package webalizer

I have already done apt-get update, btw