Re: [SLE] SuSE Bits and Pieces
  • From: Steven Augart <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 16:02:48 -0800
I do agree with Mark Fancher's implied point that Installpkg shouldn't
be documented in the manuals as if it were on all the CDs when, in fact, it's only on the professional CDs. I have often been disappointed with these sorts of inconsistencies in SuSE's documentation. The pressures of putting out a new release every few months must be enormous.

--Steven Augart