Re: [SLE] PHP no go after 8.1 upgrade
  • From: Ole Kofoed Hansen <ole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 21:03:22 +0100 (CET)
On Wed, 6 Nov 2002, steve wrote:

> On Wednesday 06 November 2002 19:24, Ole Kofoed Hansen wrote:
> > Sounds like php's register globals is turned off. And well they should be.
> > Read the FAQ. I am quite sure it is mentioned there what you should do.
> >
> > regards
> >
> > Ole
>
> Hi. Thanks. I tried a keyword search on various combinations of php, apache
> and register globals but nothing. Could anyone point me to the correct faq.

Please write to the list next time because others might be more
knowledgeable than me.

It appears it was not mentioned in the FAQ. It should be, because it
changes how scripts are to be written in a very major way.

I did find a description on php.net for you.

http://www.php.net/manual/en/configuration.directives.php#ini.register-globals

Regards

Ole