Re: [SLE] Suse 8.1 and Samsung HD, size=0 bytes !
  • From: "Carlos E. R" <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 20:04:00 +0100
Fábio Rabelo wrote:
Steven Augart wrote:

Is it feasable for you to do the partitioning under a distribution
that works fine, then do an upgrade installation?

The problem is the Samsung SV1022D, the size of this HD reported by Yast
( text mode and graphic mode ) is 0 bytes !

Yes, I am allready try it too !
same result .
I'm trying to change this HD with my dealer to any another manufaturer .

Fábio Rabelo

Perhaps you could make the partitions manually via the rescue system, and then install to existing partitions.

--
Cheers,
Carlos Robinson