Re: [SLE] OT dns services
  • From: "R. Scott Baer" <baer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 11:36:52 -0500 (EST)
I use dyndns.org service.. I think it was $35 for their service.. you must
already have a domain name.. I think they have a free service as well..
it you want to be part of a subdomain..

I have never had a problem with them.. they provied links to scrips that
will monitor your outbound IP.. and then change your IP, when it changes..
I have used this with both a Lynkes & smoothwall..

Scott