Configuring FTP on Suse
Hi all. My apologies for the typical first timers questions, but being new to SuSe 8.x I need so guidance. I downloaded and installed SuSe and have configured everything to my specs but ftp. I can't seem to find clear documentation on configuring FTP and was wondering where to begin.

I went into the Yast module and have the process starting automatically. Is there any clear documentation out there or can someone tell me how to configure ftp. Currently when I try to connect I can only connect with anonymous?

Thanks

TdA