Re: [SLE] somebody said Linux was more stable?
I fully concur here. My old laptop had a multitude of problems. The CD/DVD
was intermittently accessable. I had added some memory a while back, and
somewhere along the line it went bad. Removed the chip and all was ok.

--
Jerry Feldman <gerald.feldman@xxxxxx>
Enterprise Systems Group

< Previous Next >