Re: [SLE] who can telll me what CUPS is?
  • From: Thibaut Cousin <cousin@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 11:06:12 +0100

Le Mercredi 6 Novembre 2002 10:44, Togan Muftuoglu a écrit :
> * Wade(Huide) Yin; <linux.wade@xxxxxxx> on 06 Nov, 2002 wrote:
> >thanks
>
> Why should you bother to do a STFW while there are people on this list
> who will feed you today and tomorrow
>
> http://www.google.com/linux?q=cups&sourceid=opera&num=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

I don't know what a STFW is, but I guess it is not very nice. Why do you say
that? Wade is new, he wants to know what CUPS is, what's wrong with that? The
kind of thing you usually find on the web is rather technical, so it is OK to
ask for a simple explanation.
Linux is supposed to be community where we help each other. Please make it
stay that way.

- --
Thibaut Cousin
E-mail : cousin@xxxxxxxx