Re: [SLE] Evolution
> Is there a way to spell check in evolution ? Is there a way to request a
> return receipt ?

Return receipt I dunno about - not a feature that interests me, so never
looked for it...

As for spell checking, yes, you can! (fanfare!)

Head on over to www.usr-local-bin.org and download gnome-spell

And then your life will have meaning. No, really...
--
James Ogley, Unix Systems Administrator, Pinnacle Insurance Plc
james.ogley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.pinnacle.co.uk +44 (0) 20 8731 3619

CONFIDENTIALITY.This e-mail and any attachments are
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any
purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states them to
be the views of Pinnacle Insurance plc.

If you have received this email in error please immediately
notify the Pinnacle Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 8207 9555.

www.mimesweeper.com