Re: [SLE] Going somewhere, hopefully ...
  • From: Lao Toma <laotoma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 22:59:30 +0000
Thanks for the tip.
I'll try it and if it fails I'll play NFS with MAc OS X to transfer the files I need before reformatting the disk ...

Lao Toma

On Tuesday, Nov 5, 2002, at 22:37 Europe/London, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:

* Lao Toma; <laotoma@xxxxxxxxxxxx> on 05 Nov, 2002 wrote:
Hi!

A list capable of generating 200+ e-mail messages a day and no reply by now to my query?

Don't get this personal but do understand that nobody is required to
help it is all done at good will (call it Good Samaritan service if you
will)

However, there is a way out: If you need premium support for direct
assistance to specific problems, please feel free to contact
bsupport@xxxxxxx
http://www.suse.de/de/business/services/support/index.html).

I am sure they will be able to help you within a shorter period of time
and most probably with better results than the "so called community"

and for your specific problem try gpart it might help

--

Togan Muftuoglu
Unofficial SuSE FAQ Maintainer