library dependency?
  • From: John Pettigrew <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 20:57:01 GMT
I've just been compiling pilot-link and jpilot for SuSE 8.1, and I seem to
have everything working! My first successful compilation and rpm-building
:-)

Except for one thing - jpilot complains (when I try to install the rpm) that
it needs libcrypto.so.0. Now, this is part of openssl and is installed on my
system. The relevant file is present in /usr/lib (as a link to
libcrypto.so.0.9.6 (I think)), and it works perfectly if I force it. So, why
is it complaining? The annoyance is that, every time I start the YaST
install tool, it complains about this.

Any tips?

TiA,

John