Re: [SLE] Time Has Come For Microsoft Settlement(OT)
> better than Star Office and others that have been mentioned from
> time to time in this group? does this mean that I have to get
> 8.1? :-)

OpenOffice.org is the free suite that StarOffice 6 is based upon, so
yes, IMHO it's better morally, but also it's more up to date than SO.

You can get it from www.openoffice.org as well, but I reckon it's a good
reason to get 8.1 (even if you do an FTP install) cos then it's more
tightly integrated with the default setup, plus you get a SuSEconfig
module for it :)
--
James Ogley, Unix Systems Administrator, Pinnacle Insurance Plc
james.ogley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.pinnacle.co.uk +44 (0) 20 8731 3619

CONFIDENTIALITY.This e-mail and any attachments are
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any
purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states them to
be the views of Pinnacle Insurance plc.

If you have received this email in error please immediately
notify the Pinnacle Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 8207 9555.

www.mimesweeper.com