Re: [SLE] Printing in Mozilla
  • From: DB Troll <hdbtroll@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 11:11:44 -0600
Richard Bos wrote:

Op vrijdag 1 november 2002 16:27, schreef DB Troll:

I have been trying to use mozilla but when I print out an e-mail the
print comes out extremely large. By this I mean that for example the RE:
is 7mm high while when I use netscape this same prints at 3mm. Has
anyone else had rhis problem and if so can it be fixed to print smaller.

Check out:
http://apps.kde.com/rf/2/info/vid/8038?sid=8a7f5ef8b494f8fc2557a48b72752502

What happens if you change postscript to lpr in mozilla?

How do you change it from Postscript/default to lpr.
David