Wine question of installing software from CD
  • From: jaakko tamminen <jaakko.tamminen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 13:21:06 +0200
Hi

I'm first time starting to play with Wine.

My spouse have a game on CD, and when I'm trying to install it with Wine, it
comes up with a small "M$" kind of window with only "OK" button, and no text.

When I click on that, the installation stops.

On the lower-edge of screen there is "xxx installation wizard" or something
like that (it is in Finnish), that has progress bar up to 100%.. This looks
as it should.

What can I do??

Jaska.