Forum software open source
  • From: Josef Demergis <josef332@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 09:18:48 +0000 (GMT)
I would appreciate any input you can give me and
recommendations on open source software that would
allow for the creation and maintenance of a discussion
forum and would be able to cover the needs of a local
council. It being platform independent and having good
ability to moderate the forums wold be a requisite. If
anybody has any experience with such software or a
recommendation I would be most glad to hear it. Email
me off-list at josef332@xxxxxxxxxxx if you wish.

Regards,

Josef