Re: [SLE] A small request.
  • From: Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 08:41:33 +0200
* John Andersen; <jsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 01 Nov, 2002 wrote:
On Friday 01 November 2002 12:52 pm, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:
* Ben Rosenberg; <ben@xxxxxxxxx> on 01 Nov, 2002 wrote:
>I have a favor to ask of the list subscribers and I know a lot of others
>who probably feel this way as well...

And please do not CC or TO or BCC or Send a direct reply unless the
person has specifically asked. Let us grab our own mail from the list.
Mails addressed to me directly under heavy ( and I mean real heavy spam)
control in addition to the above mentioned *d* key

You have to realize Togan, that this list is setu up with the default
reply being the SENDER not the LIST, and that is why people
probably reply to you more often.

(This is a dumb way to run a list in my opinion, but thats the
way its set up).

Sorry I assumed some responders were cleverer than a mailinglist my
mistake :-)

--

Togan Muftuoglu
Unofficial SuSE FAQ Maintainer