Re: [SLE] Sharing mail in linux and windows (Was: My patience has run out)
  • From: "Carlos E. R" <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 02:34:50 +0100
Robert Sweet wrote:

It is possible to share the same mail folders between windows and linux, using netscape or mozilla. If you don't like mozilla, kmail can read netscape folders as they are, and viceversa.

That is why I have Cyrus Imap/Postfix/Procmail setup on my
server...no matter what box I am on, I can read my mail
independent of OS...though MUTT rulez :)

Of course, but you can not do that unless you have some control over the server :-)

--
Cheers,
Carlos Robinson