Re: [SLE] NTFS
On Fri, 2002-11-01 at 21:43, Marshall Heartley wrote:

Dan Coalman <dcoalman@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > The documentation I'm reading says the
> > opposite... that SuSe OS will not
> > recognize NTFS partitions - however, you can
> > mount Shares which reside on
> > NTFS partitions.
>
> Hmmm... I can mount into a NTFS with SuSE. There is a module that will allow
> you to do that.

I'm not sure what you were reading at the time but i think it had to do
with installation, and the resizing of Windows partitions.
You can mount NTFS from Linux, but I was warned not to do so. I think it
had something to do with corrupting the NTFS partition. i forgot the
exact reason, but it caused me to make a small fat partition as a shared
Linux/windows partition.
Franklin