Re: [SLE] A small request.
  • From: Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 23:52:58 +0200
* Ben Rosenberg; <ben@xxxxxxxxx> on 01 Nov, 2002 wrote:
I have a favor to ask of the list subscribers and I know a lot of others
who probably feel this way as well...
+1
I don't know anyone else policy on this, but hijacked email threads
recieve a swipe of the d key from me. The point to using threading is to
keep things in an order.. :)
+1

And please do not CC or TO or BCC or Send a direct reply unless the
person has specifically asked. Let us grab our own mail from the list.
Mails addressed to me directly under heavy ( and I mean real heavy spam)
control in addition to the above mentioned *d* key

Thanks
--

Togan Muftuoglu
Unofficial SuSE FAQ Maintainer