Re: [SLE] CUPS printer failed completely, almost, after updates via YOU
  • From: Richard <ratcheson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 14:23:41 -0600
On Friday 01 November 2002 11:15 am, zentara wrote:
> whole yast2 printer setup again? If that don't work,
> it might be a hardware or usb problem.
Well, that didnt do anything, If I switch to windows it works fine. and
linux will print to the printer before I load the drivers. Oh well, Guess I
can play like it is windows and reinstall AGAIN! This time I wont update
kde. Maybe I'll try removing kde and reinstalling that first.

Thanks for trying.
ra