RE: [SLE] Time Has Come For Microsoft Settlement(OT)
  • From: "Chris Geske" <lims@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 12:42:47 -0600

I'm willing to bet she'll accept the first agreement. I think there's some
kind of deal between US and microsoft going on because of the terrorist
attacks. Some kind of security agreement or backdoor policy. Otherwise,
why wouldn't she accept the revised plan, microsoft has already shown that
the first agreement has done nothing to cure the problems.

chris