RE: [SLE] Visioneer Parallel Scanner
  • From: Jonathan Cowherd <jonathan.cowherd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 12:16:24 -0500
I don't believe it is supported.

You may consider adding a USB parallel port to attempt the
preliminary USB support for that model, but it may be less just to get
another scanner. My mom has the same scanner and I have not been impressed
with it's image quality. Plus, it is really slow and you can't print and
scan at the same time.

Jonathan Paul Cowherd
Linux and Java Administrator
Genscape, Inc.