Re: [SLE] Printing in Mozilla
  • From: zentara <zentara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 12:06:55 -0500
On Fri, 01 Nov 2002 09:27:39 -0600
DB Troll <hdbtroll@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I have been trying to use mozilla but when I print out an e-mail the
>print comes out extremely large. By this I mean that for example the RE:
>is 7mm high while when I use netscape this same prints at 3mm. Has
>anyone else had rhis problem and if so can it be fixed to print smaller.

I've seen this, and what I did was choose a smaller font size
from the preferences. I know it's a pain to have to switch fonts
just to print, but it works. Maybe there is a better solution by editing
some obscure entry in 1 of the .js files.

I need 3 new buttons on my mozilla toolbar, font-size, turn-off-images,
and background-color. I change them so much, it's a pain to have to
open the edit->preferences everytime. :-)

--
use Perl; #powerful programmable prestidigitation