Install option "install everything" gone in 8.1?
  • From: David List <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 17:15:12 +0100
I just recieved SuSE Linux Professional 8.1 and immediately started an
installation on my laptop. It seems to the "install everything"
installation option is gone. It takes quite a while to check all those
boxes to install every package one wants besides the default installation
choices (I gave up).

How can I install everything with 8.1?
I know that there are packages that cannot coexist. Of course I mean
"everything" still taking this into consideration. It worked with 7.3,
which is the installation I have right now, and which had the "install
everything" option.

Best regards,
David List