Re: [SLE] Fido setup
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 03:04:24 +0200 (CEST)

I do have more or less the same as you, only I had to compile them myself:
I didn't find any fido rpms on the suse cds. Golded+, hpt, binkd and/or
blinkeyterm xe...

What problem do you have? There are some general linux echo in fido, and
some specific, like the husky echo. Let me see: fidosoft.husky,
linux, linux-unix_ftn, linux-user, linux_bbs... you may get ther help more
specific to fido, I think.

As for links, here go some:

http://members.xoom.com/fidoesp/fidonet.htm
http://oeonline.com/~garyg/maximus/index.html
http://www.ctv.es/USERS/pbrufal/
http://www.tichy.de/";
http://www.goldware.dk/
http://asa.i-connect.ru/
http://golded-plus.sourceforge.net
http://r34linux.virtualave.net/
http://213.96.212.205/
http://www.rafastd.org/
http://www.nil.es/rpajares/
http://www.fidonet.org/
http://www.fidonews.org/
http://www.btxe.uue.org/
http://home.nrh.de/fido/
http://husky.physcip.uni-stuttgart.de/
http://sourceforge.net/project/

Some will be obsolete, some are in spanish; even in russian (they are quite
active, I believe).

--
Cheers,
Carlos Robinson