Re: [SLE] writing into pdf files
  • From: sjb <ottaky@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 21:05:38 +0000
Shoshana Rosenthal wrote:

them out. Currently, when I open a .pdf file I'm using "xpdf"
in Netscape. It doesn't allow writing into the file.

Is there a version of Adobe Acrobat available on Linux
machines for this purpose.

You can download Acrobat Reader for Linux from Adobe

but I don't know if it supports forms (I suspect that it doesn't)

Alternatively, you can open .pdf files in Gimp and then enter text on new layers, but again I don't know if it renders form elements.

Worth a try maybe ;-)

sjb