Re: [SLE] 8.1 copies are allready being sold on Ebay
  • From: "Herman L. Knief" <herman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 10:40:01 -0700 (PDT)
Well, I think it is really a matter of whether someone is re-selling the
boxed distro, or if they are burning their own CD sets and selling them as
a "SuSE distro".

- Herman

On 3 Oct 2002, Phantasm wrote:

->Ok here is a question regarding SuSE and eBay...
->
->Lets say I own a computer store and over ordered SuSE 8.1 I can't take
->them to eBay to sell?
->
->When I used to own my own shop, I used to always turn to eBay to sell
->off my surplus, quick way to get my products out there, and make up some
->loss in the process.
->
->Robert K Davies
->Textbox Networks