Re: [SLE] 8.1 copies are allready being sold on Ebay
Ok here is a question regarding SuSE and eBay...

Lets say I own a computer store and over ordered SuSE 8.1 I can't take
them to eBay to sell?

When I used to own my own shop, I used to always turn to eBay to sell
off my surplus, quick way to get my products out there, and make up some
loss in the process.

Robert K Davies
Textbox Networks