Re: [SLE] is asynchronous IO available on SuSE Linux 7.2 ?
  • From: Michael Hasenstein <mha@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 09:54:11 -0700
Danisment Gazi Unal wrote:
Hello,

I'm using SuSE Linux 7.2. is asynchronous IO available
on this version ? If not, which versions have
capability of AIO ? or is there an update for SuSE
Linux 7.2 to make it AIO enabled ?

See latest kernel ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/people/mantel/next/

Or see the UnitedLinux beta (download.unitedlinux.com).

Our next release of the Enterprise Server, based on United Linux, and all the UL based products from the UL companies, will have it. Officil release date: just after the middle of November.

Michael