Re: [SLE] ISDN dial-on-demand in SuSE 8.0
  • From: Thibaut Cousin <cousin@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 14:26:02 +0200

Le Jeudi 3 Octobre 2002 11:59, wolfi a écrit :
> > Thanks for the answer! I tried that yesterday, to no avail. The
> > DIALMODE variable was "auto", I changed it to "automatic" just in case,
> > but it didn't correct the problem. (..)
>
> OK, 'automatic' was just a guess, I don't use it that way, so maybe I
> was wrong there and it should be 'auto'. I use 'manual'.
> Anyway, this was not the cause.
>
> > What can I investigate next? Any idea?
>
> Can you check 'dial on demand' in YaST2 ??
> This is possible in SuSE 8.1, which I am running since yesterday.

Yes, I did check this option. I'm using SuSE 8.0, but I should receive 8.1
very soon :))
Does anyone know anything else I could check? A log I could look at? A test
I could run? Could SMPPPD prevent the automatic dialing from working?

- --
Thibaut Cousin
email : cousin@xxxxxxxx
web : http://clrwww.in2p3.fr