Re: [SLE] ABIT High Point 366 SuSe install hangs
  • From: Herman Knief <herman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 17:46:19 -0700
Try booting in "failsafe" which disables ACPI and APM.

- Herman

Sean M Lentner wrote:

Not sure what I might be doing wrong but my install hangs on:
Partition Check
hde

Any ideas would help, only thing I can think of is I need a driver for the
IDE RAID controller HTP366. But the install sees the RAID several lines up
from where it is hanging.

Thanks,
Sean

--
"DRM... Digitally Retarded Media - content that cannot reach its full potential because of artificial restraints."