lilo problem on SuSE 8.0
Hi all,

I install SuSE 8.0 Professional in an Notebook Compaq Presario 1640 with
an
HDD 4.1 GB:
My partitions is :
hda1 fat32 (2.5GB)
hda2 swap (128MB)
hda3 rasierfs (1.5 GB)

But if i reboot (ctrl+alt+del or reboot command) the system, in next boot
apear LI and system stop.
If i use shutdown command .. the next boot has no problem....

'LI' message: the second stage has been invoked but could not be started.
This can either be caused by a geometry mesmatch or by moving /boot/boot.b
whithout reinstalling LILO.
-> I'am not move the boot.b but i reinstall LILO for solve problem with
/sbin/lilo but no good results....

What's it?

Thanx all.
[]'s
ancker

P.s.: On SuSE 6.4 this processes work fine.

< Previous Next >