Re: [SLE] SuSE 8.1 at retail?
I ordered 7.2 from them and it was delivered all the way to B.C in 4
days. Not sure when They get there stock of new releases though.

This was a big discussion with the release of 8.0, so I'm sure if you
check the archives you'll be able to get an idea of those who stock SuSE
and when , in relation to the release, they get them.

Cheers.