Re: [SLE] bcm5700.o certified SuSE SMP driver issue
On Tue, 2002-10-01 at 17:27, Christopher Mahmood wrote:
> * Johnathan Bailes (johnathan.bailes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) [021001 14:05]:
> > No. There is no other device using the IRQ 10 that I could tell. Is
> > there an easy way to check for conflicting IRQs?
>
> cat /proc/interrupts

No conflicts but I have an update. If I take down two of the three
machines on the switch that are experiencing packet loss the third
machine that I left up acts just fine.

No packet loss whatsoever!

However, if I bring up one of the other two boxes I get the same packet
loss. Like I said before, a sun box with a Sun Gigabit card performs
fine no matter what.

WTF!?!

Any ideas or should I take this to some network list somewhere?

--
Johnathan Bailes BAE Systems ESI

"UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because
that would also stop you from doing clever things." - Doug Gwyn
---