Re: [SLE] Coupling on BBC2
> Does anyone know which Coupling series and episode it was?

It's Season Three, Episode Two

I watched it on tape last night, it's possibly the least subtle product
placement *ever* on the BBC :)

Looks like a 6.4 box to me, but 6.4 is the only version since 6.3 that I
don't actually have a box of to correctly confirm the swirly logo thing.
--
James Ogley, Unix Systems Administrator, Pinnacle Insurance Plc
james.ogley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.pinnacle.co.uk +44 (0) 20 8731 3619

CONFIDENTIALITY. This e-mail and any attachments are
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any
purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states them to
be the views of Pinnacle Insurance Plc.

If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately
notify our Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 8207 9555.

swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.mimesweeper.com