Re: [SLE] DHCP host name?
  • From: Anders Nilsson <andersn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 09:57:11 +0200

Thanks, I suspected that "use-host-decl-names" would do something like that. Right now our server is using the 'option host-name "name";' syntax.

No thoughts upon my link to the /etc/sysconfig/network/dhcp file?

My gut feeling is that something is missing here. Like there is some package I have not installed that would tie things together for me so that I would not have to make that link.

/Anders

< Previous Next >