Re: [SLE] kaza for linux?
  • From: Ali Naddaf <ali@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 21:51:01 -0500
On a similar note, I have been using Kazaa Lite with WINE with great success;
haven't had any problem. Check out the comments on the WINE HQ site for Kazaa
and you will find a recent posting which has described the very few steps
that you need to tak (need some dll's from Win98).
Hope that helps,
Ali.