Re: [SLE] kaza for linux?
  • From: Clayton Cornell <c.cornell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 22:05:25 +0200
At first guess... are you connected to the web when you launched it?

I get a couple of harmless widget errors, but nothing else unusual. As soon
as I launch the app it immediately starts querying the web for servers and
trys to establish connections with the various servers. I didn't have to do
anything to configure it except to add in my own preferences for download
locations and whether I wanted to use a proxy or not.

C.