Re: [SLE] Recording Real Audio streams?
I was thinking about trying something similar for some Shoutcast radio
stuff. My idea was to record what was supposed to come out of the
speaker. If you have KDE, and KMix, you should be able to select where
recording should come from (the speaker for instance) . I haven't really
worked on the idea, I do know that you need to fiddle with the controls
in order to make it work right... it may be too much trouble in the long
run, but it's the first thing that popped in my head. Maybe it will give
you some ideas. I'd certainly like to know if you come up with something
else that works better...

Matthew