RE: [SLE] i845G chipset ???
  • From: "Chris Geske" <lims@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 10:10:35 -0500
I just tried looking too. Looks like they moved some things.

You might want to wait for the new SLES coming out soon if you want to stick
to everything SuSE then.

Otherwise you could download the kernel source from somewhere else and
compile it yourself.

I'm not sure about SLES, but with the regular SuSE versions, when using a
non-suse kernel, you have to move the System.map and vmlinuz file to the
/boot directory after installing new kernel, then run the mkinitrd and lilo.

chris