c++_compiler & configuring Quanta 3
  • From: Fergus Wilde <fwilde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:47:21 +0100
Hi All,

Trying to compile Quanta3 with the source from quanta.sourceforge.net, I
completed the various dependency hurdles to get things ./configure 'd, but
can't get past the complaint that it needs c++_compiler. A search of the
packages on CD from YaST2 returns a 'not found' on this string. Hoping to be
useful, I ran another search on c++ and installed all the packages returned
by the search, thinking that would do it. It didn't.

What obvious point am I missing? For some reason nothing I've compiled
before has complained about this.

Thanks all
Fergus