Re: [SLE] vsftpd and symlinks to directory
  • From: Verdi March <cincaipatron@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 13:57:18 +0800
Hi,

Yes. The target of my symlink is a fat32 partition.
The permissions I set upon mount is root:users, writtable
by all under group "users". My anonymous user is "ftp",
under group "daemon,users".

I just verified this with a non-anonymous user. I created
a symlink in this non-anonymous' home directory
to the fat32 partition.
On the shell, I can access this fat32 partition (read,
write). Through ftp, I cannot change into this directory.

Regards,
Verdi