Re: [SLE] Availability of Pro 8.0 in Canada
  • From: Chris Herrnberger <chris123@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 19:53:03 -0400
On April 30, 2002 07:01 pm, Christopher Mahmood wrote:

> Hmmm, that's not good. They were supposed to have it last week.
> I'll tell sales and let you know what I find out.

Christopher;

Best to check the entire Canadian vendor distribution system as me thinks
there is not a single box to be found on our land. Nothing in British
Columbia, nor Ontario nor the East coast based on last reports. Thats some
3200 linear miles of land that is void of SuSE 8.0...:)

--
Chris H.

< Previous Next >