Problems with sending/receiving email
  • From: "Tom Nielsen" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 13:33:30 -0700
Just installed 8.0 from 7.3. Before the upgrade, my email suddenly stopped

downloading or uploading messages. (I use Evolution, but also tested Kmail)

I don't know if I changed anything. I'll click send/receive, it goes thru

the paces and looks like it's working and then closes the connection with

nothing downloaded. (Yes, I know that I should receive mail and the mailbox

was not empty).

Does "sendmail" do anything in respect to the above? I may have turned it

off because postfix had a problem with it. Any ideas?

Tom Nielsen

Neuro Logic Systems

805.389.5435 x18

www.neuro-logic.com